Operations Improvement - Project Manager
- Banbury, Oxfordshire
- 19th Feb ’21
A rapidly growing, innovative food business with more than 2,000 UK staff, who have heavily invested into their technology, operations and their product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what they do. They are looking for exceptional operations graduates to help support the business growth across numerous operational improvement projects to deliver significant change throughout the company.
It?s an incredibly exciting time to join their already strong, yet growing operations team!
Working out of one of their major production sites, and reporting into the operations director, you will be working on a variety of operations projects across production, warehousing, supply chain and logistics.
As part of their global operations team, you will be leading
- Continuous improvement of key metrics
- Implementation of lean principles to increase efficiency, output and operational excellence
- Supporting management with problem solving and continuous improvement projects
Their growth has been incredibly impressive in 2020 allowing them to offer fantastic progression opportunities to graduates joining the business. Along with a generous starting salary of £35,000 you will have a comprehensive benefits package.
- 1-2 years experience in a relevant area such as food manufacturing, operations, supply chain, project management or process improvement.
- Examples of improving processes or operations.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again