HR and Office Assistant
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 17th May ’19
- 12 days left!
- Do you want to work in a fun and friendly, central Brighton office?
- Are you a people person with super organisational skills?
Graduate Recruitment Bureau is a leading recruitment agency for students and graduates. With our HQ in Brighton, and an office in London, we recruit nationally and help students from every university.
In our Brighton HQ we have 50 employees and a busy, yet relaxed and very friendly working environment.
You will take an active role in supporting the HR and Office Managers, helping to ensure that the office runs smoothly and that our team has everything they need to do their job. This is a busy, hands-on role, undertaking a range of tasks and projects such as:
- Dealing with visitors and enquiries and managing the company enquiries inbox.
- Maintaining a clean and ordered office environment and keeping supplies stocked up.
- HR projects such as researching and implementing wellbeing strategies, organising charity fundraising and volunteering opportunities, arranging personal development courses, reviewing and improving internal processes, and HR administration.
- People analytics; using and analysing data to inform future decisions including creating data sets, identifying trends, and reporting findings to management.
- Assisting with new starter onboarding and paperwork processing, and advising new starters about the legal aspects of recruitment during an induction presentation (training provided)
- Compiling a monthly company newsletter.
- Proofreading job descriptions to ensure legal compliance and good spelling and grammar.
- Registering jobs at university careers services.
- A knowledge of HR processes (some experience in an office environment is beneficial).
- Desire to work in a varied support role and get stuck in with whatever task necessary.
- Ability to take on projects and see them through to completion.
- Good Excel skills and the ability to use Excel to compile data sets and statistics.
- Enjoys interaction with people but also enjoys working independently on your own.
- Strong attention to detail; accurate administration and statistics are important!
- A strong sense of confidentiality, and the ability to keep confidential information private.
- Good communication skills to liaise with different teams and external queries in a professional manner.
To apply: Email your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line: HR and Office Assistant