Guidepoint - Graduate Client Services Associate
- Picadilly, London
- £30k+Commission £30,000
- 23rd Nov ’21
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts and advisors from our global professional network. The Client Service team is responsible for delivering Guidepoint's services to our clients around the world. We work to understand each client's unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to make better business decisions.
As an Associate on the Client Service team, your role will focus on recruiting elite subject matter experts into our network to ensure the right connection is made. This will require you to understand industries relevant to client project requests, and use various methods to source, identify and vet suitable experts.
You will have the opportunity to gain additional exposure to more complex project and client relationship management as you progress into Research Manager and Project Manager roles. Work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today's economy.
What will you be doing?
- You will support your Project Manager in connecting Advisors with Clients.
- Use a range of resources to identify the most relevant subject matter experts across geographies, industries, and topics for each project
- Utilise methods to join new Advisors to the Guidepoint network by communicating why their expertise is a good match for the specific project you?re working on
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles.
What can we offer you?
- £30,000 starting salary + commission
- Progression opportunities
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round company-sponsored sports and team building events
- Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
What are we looking for?
- A degree in any subject and a strong academic record
- Fluency in one of the following languages, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Desire to keep learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applications for 1st, 15th, and 29th November start dates are now open. Apply now!