GRB - Technical Account Executive
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £20.5K + Commission £20,500
- 22nd Jul ’21
About the Company
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading, constantly expanding, recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. We have a turnover of over £3 million and specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 50 people in our Brighton office.
About the Team
Established in the beginning of 2017 to meet the demand of our existing clients, the recruitment solutions team's role within the GRB is to provide innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams. This can involve anything from running online advertising campaigns, to digital assessment centres, screening applicants CVs and conducting telephone interviews among many other services that we provide.
The team made almost 200% of their annual target this year and plan to continue their rapid growth over the next 18 months by hiring bright, ambitious graduates.
About the Role
You will begin as a recruitment and technical account executive, initially learning the ropes by assisting the team on project delivery. This will involve screening CVs, conducting telephone interviews, and engaging with graduates and students to help them find a job that is perfect for them. Alongside this delivery work, you will receive lots of training so that you can quickly progress into the next stage of your career.
After 3 to 6 months, you will take on more responsibility and support the technical team with activities such as:
- Delivering technical support -Compiling reports to provide insights into diversity data, advertising campaign performance, project progress, and strategic client reviews
- Set up and adapt Excel spreadsheets and other analytical tools
- Set up and schedule digital assessment centres, ensuring they meet the client's requirements
- Set up projects from a technical perspective for the recruitment solutions team
- Set up advertising content and schedule activity for the recruitment solutions team
- Schedule send bulk emails to candidates for advertising campaigns and RPO key stages such as interview invitations
After 12 to 18 months, you will progress into a technical account consultant role, where you will manage your own workload, attend client meetings, and implement technical specifications. Most of our work is project based, so the role is varied, and you will see each project through from start to finish. You will also be integral to the team's internal functions such as project scheduling and resource management. You would be joining at an exciting time as the technical team are overhauling our IT systems and processes. So, you would have the opportunity to make suggestions for improvements and be a part of implementing your ideas to make the team more efficient and profitable.
With transparent and achievable progression opportunities, you could go on to become a senior technical account consultant and then an associate director.
What are We Looking For?
- Exceptionally organised, with strong attention to detail
- Very comfortable using technology and is a fast learner using new systems
- Basic to Intermediate Excel skills
- Comfortable working with numbers and basic analysis
- An excellent time manager with a hard working attitude
- Have the desire to manage your own projects and have strong accountability
- Previous technical support experience would be beneficial
- Previous account management experience or a placement year in an office environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable working with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent training and coaching, designed to support you and help you learn
- Starting salary of £20,500 plus a generous commission structure and clear path for progression
- Flexible working hours and finish at 4PM on Fridays
- Exceptional earning potential and performance based incentives
- 20 years' experience within the graduate recruitment market, our brand is exceptional which makes building relationships with new clients that much easier!
- A career - we have exceptionally low staff turnover and continuous growth
- Summer and Christmas parties, and regular team meals
- A friendly, approachable team with LOTS of social activity
- Free eye tests, flu jabs, and free helpline and counselling sessions
- 25 days holiday ? rising with revenue generated
- Office 5 minutes from Brighton train station
- Dress down policy
Interested? Click "Apply for this job" now!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again