GRB - Graduate Client Solutions Executive
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £28,000 ote
- 31st Aug ’21
About the Company
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading, constantly expanding, recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. We have a turnover of over £3 million and specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 50 people in our Brighton office.
About the Team
Established in the beginning of 2017 to meet the demand of our existing clients, the recruitment solutions team's role within the GRB is to provide innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams. This can involve anything from running online advertising campaigns, to digital assessment centres, screening applicants CVs and conducting telephone interviews among many other services that we provide.
The team made almost 200% of their annual target this year and plan to continue their rapid growth over the next 18 months by hiring bright, ambitious graduates.
Not your typical recruitment role due to the high-volume, project-based work!
As a client solutions executive, you'll initially learn the ropes by assisting with the delivery of existing projects such as;
- Supporting a fully out-sourced recruitment campaign
- Delivery on any projects you are set to support with the team
- CV, video or telephone interview screening
- Conducting competency interviews
- Supporting candidates throughout recruitment processes
- Seeing projects through from start to finish
A typical day could consist of supporting in telephone screening, screening CVs, video interviews or proofreading bids and supporting at assessment days.
Between 6 and 12 months you will progress into a client solutions consultant where you'll focus more on business development (winning your own clients and projects) and account management.
- Excellent training and coaching, designed to support you and help you learn
- Starting salary of £20,500 plus a generous commission structure and clear path for progression
- Flexible working hours and finish at 4PM on Fridays
- Exceptional earning potential and performance based incentives
- 20 years' experience within the graduate recruitment market, our brand is exceptional which makes building relationships with new clients that much easier!
- A career - we have exceptionally low staff turnover and continuous growth
- Summer and Christmas parties, and regular team meals
- A friendly, approachable team with LOTS of social activity
- Free eye tests, flu jabs, and free helpline and counselling sessions
- 25 days holiday - rising with revenue generated
- Office 5 minutes from Brighton train station
- Dress down policy
Your OTE for your 1st year would be 25k+ with even higher earning potential in the 2nd and 3rd year.
- Degree-level education - open on degree and grade
- Exceptionally organised, with strong attention to detail and commercial awareness
- An excellent time manager with a hard-working attitude
- Have the desire to manage your own projects
- Account management or internal recruitment experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable working with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and basic Excel