Graduate Web Developer
- London, London
- 21st Apr ’21
- 3 days left!
This medium-sized, fast-growing software house has won several industry awards. The company has offices in the UK and Europe and has increased revenues year-on-year at an excellent rate. They recently received significant investment and they are looking to continue hiring graduates into various roles throughout the business.
These roles are available to those who have already graduated or those in their final year who can commit to a late May or June start.
Joining this firm as a graduate web developer you will have the chance to:
- Work on a successful website platform using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Design and build innovative new tools and solutions
- Use best development practices such as unit testing and code review
- Optimise and refactor existing code
You will be given early responsibility for discrete projects and will receive structured, quarterly feedback.
The Successful Candidates will Have the Following Attributes:
- An aptitude for applying technology and structured problem solving
- At least a 2.1 or equivalent in a technical subject - computer science, maths, physics, engineering - and good A-Levels
- An ability to work in teams and learn quickly
- First-class organisational skills and a track record of delivering on projects
- A passion for new technologies, especially web technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication
In addition the following technical skills are required:
- In-depth experience with a major programming language
- Exposure to object-orientated programming
- Some experience of C#, Java or C++