Graduate Trainee Technical Consultant
- Southampton, Hampshire
- 29th Jan ’21
An award winning, innovative and rapidly growing software company based in Southampton.
This is a trainee role that offers the opportunity to work remotely, with great progression prospects into technical consultancy, or potentially other avenues within the business.
You will join a structured training programme and the role enables you to take responsibility at your own pace, with a steep learning curve involving client-meetings, building, coding and configuring software to suit each client's specification.
- Gathering requirements from clients - initially shadowing senior consultants and taking more responsibility as time goes on.
- Configuration of software systems based on customer requirements.
- Supporting senior consultants with a variety of tasks.
- Software testing.
- Producing reports.
You are able to work from home in this position, whilst the office is closed due to the current situation. However, when the office re-opens you can continue to work from home and travel to the office from time-to-time for a day or two, so there is no need to live a commutable distance from the office.
- 2.2 equivalent or above in computer science, software engineering, maths, physics, engineering or related.
- You must have some coding experience, as this will be a hands-on programming role.
- C# or Java experience is great, but not essential as long as you have some decent coding ability.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again