Graduate Trainee Strategy Headhunter
- London, London
- £30,000 ote
- 1st Jan ’19
- 14 days left!
This Recruitment Consultancy has rapidly expanded since its launch in late 2007 in terms of revenue, profit and headcount. The key to their success lies in the graduate talent they have grown within their organisation. They pride themselves on not only being good recruiters but also subject matter experts, which ensures that they can provide objective, up-to-date and insightful advice at all times. Their ethos has been simple; to stick to what they know best, Strategy & M&A, and to treat their clients, both employer and candidate as they would wish to be treated themselves.
- Genuine Experts within their field
- On Target Earnings of £30K in your first year - as a 'Researcher' you are paid £500 per successful placement - if you exceed 6 placements in a 6 month period you achieve a £5k bonus. That realistically takes earnings to close to £30k before you're even a full Consultant!
- Excellent culture, they work professionally and maturely but know that life is about balance so it's early finishes on Friday's which usually start with a table-tennis tournament in their office
- Market-leading training from a company with years of experience within their field
Proactive research and headhunting within the European Market, which involves:
- Generating candidates for roles within Europe
- Candidate interviews via the telephone
- Obtaining referrals
- Supporting Managing Directors and Consultants
- Keeping abreast of industry knowledge
- Professionalism; you will be headhunting senior candidates, building trust and giving advice
- Confidence both over the phone and in person
- An interest in working within a sales-driven environment
- A positive attitude
- A desire to help grow a company's business