Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- £34,000 ote
- 18th Mar ’20
-Want to use your life science-based degree but don't want to work in a lab?
-Would you like to earn some serious money in a recession proof industry?
Then you'll want to work with a global head hunting firm that recruits into the life sciences industry. Clinical devices, bio-statistics, technical operations, and PVG & drug safety are just some of the areas that they cover.
They have recently gone through a period of exciting growth with offices now in Tunbridge Wells, London, Sydney and Boston. They currently have a turnover of £20M and have never made any redundancies.
Starting ASAP, you'll be joining their very successful Tunbridge Wells office where you'll be trained in headhunting candidates and sourcing against live vacancies. A six month training course will be given on learning your market, sourcing leads and getting referrals which will progress into business development where you will account manage your own clients.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive commission structure that allows you to earn from day one!
- A first year OTE of between £27-34K, 2nd year £50K and 3rd year £80K+.
- Company holidays based on targets that have included Rome, Prague and Paris.
- The director and three of the sales managers started in the company as graduate trainee consultants.
- Opportunity: A graduate we placed actually set up their Sydney office after two years within the company!
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:2 (or equivalent) in life science-based degree.
- Happy to relocate or living in the Tunbridge Wells area.
- The drive to work hard and consistently earn money.
- Previous experience in a target driven role desired but not essential!
- Language skills in either German or French.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again