Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- 29th Jun ’21
Cortex IT Recruitment, a dynamic and well established IT recruitment company, are now looking to hire a trainee recruitment consultant. We are part of the hugely successful GRB group, formed in 1997 by two business graduates. With access to the GRBs unrivalled database, Cortex place IT professionals into mid-level roles such as software and web development, tech consultancy, business analyst and project management.
We are now looking for a driven and motivated graduate to join the team. You will learn the ropes by assisting your managing consultant to source the best candidates and arrange interviews, using our own database and external jobs boards.
After 9-12 months you will start to manage the client side of the process, building up your own client base and working on your own projects, at which point your commission will increase significantly.
What We Offer
- Brand new, fully managed office in Milton Keynes
- Free parking on site
- In house trainer and structured progression
- A career!
- Exceptional earning potential and monthly performance-based incentives
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Progression to consultant, managing consultant and associate director
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday, rising with performance
You will be working from our brand new office in Milton Keynes, with excellent facilities and parking. Excellent training and support is given, and you'd be expecting to be earning up to 45K in your second year!
- An excellent telephone manner
- Resilience, and a proven track record of determination
- Hard working and self motivated
- An interest in the IT sector
- Commercial experience is desirable but not essential
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again