Graduate Trainee Recruiter - Digital Sector
- Battersea, London
- £25,000 ote
- 8th Aug ’21
My client is a specialist boutique recruitment consultancy based in Holborn in Central London. They provide FMCG, retail and media companies with the most suitable candidates for market research and digital marketing careers from junior to director level. My client offers recruitment solutions to their clients via headhunting, advertised search and selection and database selection.
An opportunity has arisen to work in the digital marketing recruitment team as trainee headhunter. Recent clients in this market have included Kraft, Colgate, Sky, Cancer Research, eBay, The Post Office, The Trainline, Manchester United FC and a number of digital marketing agencies.
The successful applicants will be:
- Working in a strong sales and headhunting environment, using sophisticated search tools and methodologies in order to locate candidates for both permanent and contract appointments
- Resourcing and headhunting potential candidates for digital marketing specifications
- Conducting a considerable amount of database interrogation and research, combined with a high level of telephone sales activity
- Enjoying a structured development programme with progression into client facing roles within a period of 3-6 months, depending on skill level
Why work here?
- Comprehensive training and one to one mentoring with the company owner and senior consultants
- £22K base starting salary which rises to £24K after your first few deals
- Genuinely unrivalled bonus structure within the recruitment industry with three separate ways to earn commission
- Close knit and fun environment
- Chance to recruit for genuinely interesting positions with well-known clients
- Early responsibility and chance to progress quickly given the size of the business
- Ultimately, a place to earn city money without having to go into the city!
To be considered for the position you must have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade
- An energetic and resourceful nature
- A highly competitive outlook with strong financial drives
- Unrivalled networking skills
- A track record of consistently high achievements
- Able to work from home for your first 45 months