Graduate Technical Sales Consultant
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- 2nd May ’19
- 34 days left!
Possibly one of the most lucrative sales jobs in the midlands! Consultative, technical selling with 2 days in the office and 3 days on the road.
A Forbes listed top 100 most innovative companies in the world. This is a global business and world leader in automation and industrial technology. They serve clients in over 100 countries, have a $5b global turnover and are looking to double their UK sales operation in 2020.
We are searching for ambitious individuals, both recent graduates and those with sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within a consultative sales role. You will spend two days of the week in the office and the remaining three out on the road visiting clients on site.
As part of your job, you will be:
- Responsible for a sales territory.
- Follow up on business leads and schedule appointments.
- Meeting and demonstrating products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors.
- Being a key part of a dynamic sales team.
This company also offers an unrivalled graduate package of:
- £28-35K depending on experience.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Company car.
- Advanced company pension.
- Laptop and phone.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- 4 to 8 week training programme with ongoing coaching.
- Degree educated in any discipline but preferably Business, Economics, Scientific or Technical degrees.
- Sales or commercial experience.
- Full driving licence.
- Hunger to succeed and over achieve.
- Positive, hardworking attitude.
- Happy to work in Birmingham.