Graduate Technical Sales Consultant
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- 18th Nov ’18
- 7 days left!
GRB are recruiting for an international industry leader in automation and industrial technology. This company has been listed within Forbes most innovative companies as well as within the list of best valued companies by Business Insider. They serve clients in over 100 countries, turn over more than £3 billion global sales a year and are expanding rapidly.
We are searching for ambitious individuals, both recent graduates and those with sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within a consultative sales role. You will spend two days of the week in the office and the remaining three out on the road visiting clients on site. As part of your job, you will be:
- Responsible for a sales territory.
- Follow up on business leads and schedule appointments.
- Meeting and demonstrating products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors.
- Being a key part of a dynamic sales team.
This company also offers an unrivalled graduate package of:
- Quarterly bonus.
- Company car.
- Advanced company pension.
- Laptop and phone.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- 4 to 8 week training programme with ongoing coaching.
- Degree educated in any discipline but preferably Business, Economics, Scientific or Technical degrees.
- Sales or commercial experience.
- Full driving licence.
- Hunger to succeed and over achieve.
- Positive, hardworking attitude.
- Happy to work in Birmingham.