Graduate System Test Engineer
- Linlithgow, Scotland
- 6th Mar ’21
- 8 days left!
Based equidistant from both Glasgow and Edinburgh, this highly specialised tech firm develops software enabled electronic test and measurement products to the most up to date telecoms standards. They are widely recognised in shaping the future of mobile phone technology by providing test and measurement equipment to their clients.
You will be joining a multi disciplinary team as a Graduate System Test Engineer in their RandD division. In this role you will work as part of the product design teams to develop and execute system level tests to qualify their hardware and software products for launch.
You will be working on developing new product features for leading edge test and measurement products for the global telecoms market.
Days to day duties will include:
- Creating test plans
- Developing automated and manual test suites
- Working with the design engineers to resolve issues
- Contributing toward the system test environment
- You need to have already graduated or be graduating this summer from a relevant degree subject such as electronics, physics, engineering, computer science.
- Any programming or scripting experience
- Familiar with using lab equipment such as signal generators
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work closely with others in a dynamic and multi-discipline team