Graduate Study Designer
- New Malden, Surrey
- 11th Dec ’20
Market leaders in a rapidly expanding niche industry
You will play an integral part of the study designers team, speaking with clients to understand their clinical studies before designing, developing and implementing the studies.
- Working closely with clients gathering study requirements and turning them into a specification.
- Designing medical research studies based on the specification you have put together.
- Implementing studies as well as training and supporting clients and internal sales teams.
- Attending client meetings and conferences globally to ensure yours and the company's knowledge base is at the highest possible level.
What We're Looking For
- 2.1 (or equivalent) at degree level, masters is beneficial (any subjects considered).
- An interest in the medical research industry.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again