Graduate Solutions Consultant
- Bracknell, Berkshire
- 22nd Nov ’19
A software firm that specialises in saving their clients time and money by harnessing the latest advancements in mobile technology solutions. They have clients worldwide with their main headquarters in the USA and UK.
Due to growth, this firm is looking to hire a fluent German speaker to join them as a solutions consultant.
Initially, you will be based at the firm's UK HQ in Bracknell. After six months you will be expected to relocate to Germany (Cologne).
This role will involve frequent and regular travel throughout Europe (and sometimes further).
As a solution consult, you will be working closely with both their sales team, their software engineers and their clients, to make sure their are using their software optimally and the software engineers can customise the firms software to meet the clients business needs. You will also be working with the sales team to explain the needs to customers and possible new customers.
Your main duties will include:
- Sales discovery (travel with the sales team to visit customers to analyse their existing set up in order to work out how their software solution can benefit them).
- Solution design (define the functional and technical requirements of the solution. Use clients data to run simulations to assess project benefits).
- Solution delivery (document solution design and present it to the customers).
- Post-implementation contact with client and ongoing relations.
This is a really exciting role for someone who wants a role with a multinational software company that includes regular travel and interaction with clients.
- You must be able to speak both German and English fluently.
- Degree (or equivalent) in any business, computing or analytical subject.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of communicating features and functionality of software and hardware with non-technical users.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to develop creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- Prioritises across a number of projects, works well under pressure, is self-motivated, and is driven by results.
- Effectively communicates and explains difficult issues while working to establish consensus and remove obstacles to attainment of set goals.
- Learns quickly and applies that learning to achieve desired outcomes.
- Focus on quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
- Team player, personal accountability, strong attention to detail, high levels of organisation.
- Driving licence, ability to learn and willingness to travel around Europe.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again