Graduate Software Test Analyst
- London, London Central
- 6th Oct ’21
This medium-sized company is a leading provider of cloud based automation software-as-a-service and consultancy services to clients in the banking, insurance and commercial sectors.
This role offers the opportunity to utilise your analytical, coding and logical problem-solving skills, while helping clients to transform their software systems using the latest technology.
The office in central London is due to reopen soon. However, you will be able to work from home most of the time if you prefer, provided you live a commutable distance from the office so you can commute in as required for meetings and training. A travel allowance is in place, so you can claim back some of your travel expenses for these journeys and the company also offers a monthly well-being allowance.
You will join a structured training programme and will become an expert in the particular cutting-edge technology used at the company. As your career progresses, you will be given a degree of flexibility to work on projects that suit your particular interests and skills. There will also be opportunities to progress into senior or management roles within the space of a few years, with published salary brackets for each level of seniority.
- Analysis of requirements
- Design and creation of tests
- Functional and automated software testing
- Meeting regularly with software developers, business analysts and other departments within the business
- Developing automated performance and regression tests using Java, Selenium, TestNG and Jmeter
This analytical position will utilise your mathematical, logical, coding and problem solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
- 2:1 level or above in computer science, maths, physics, engineering or related
- A Levels (or equivalent grades) at BBB minimum
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Coding experience from university, work experience or online courses e.g. Python, Java, C#, C++, SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for technology