Graduate Software Sales Executive
- Central London, London
- 4th Dec ’20
- 10 days left!
A fast growing software start up company. With offices in New York, London and Paris and with plans to develop further it is an extremely exciting time for this company.
You will be joining as a business development associate in their modern office.
As a business development associate, you will work closely with the head of UK sales to seek out new business opportunities and begin building relationships with potential clients internationally:
- Identify and research companies, sectors and markets.
- Design intelligent outbound campaigns - email, events, phone.
- Build rapport and book meetings with senior executives.
- Sell the software across a number of industries to exciting clients.
This is a very exciting time to join an innovative company and make an impact.
What's on offer:
- £32K basic salary plus bonus.
- Training on the product, all sales techniques with time spent in the Paris head office!
- Great progression opportunities within business development, entrepreneurship and growth.
- Collaborative, supportive environment with company values being excellence, trust and happiness.
- Social office with regular fun, team events.
- Minimum 2:1 level or equivalent from a top university.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to want to be in sales and win new business.
- Internship experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Curious and driven to succeed.
- Must be available to interview immediately and start in January.
Not essential, but a bonus if you have a second language, sales, or marketing experience.