Graduate Software Sales Exec - German Speaking
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 29th Nov ’19
- 9 days left!
Imagine working in Brighton for a company who have amazing Glassdoor reviews, high earning potential and training in San Francisco!
This internet software business offer just that. With double digit growth in 2018 and 2019, they are going places and will be doubling their Brighton office from 5 to 10 in 2019. An exciting time to join!
What they do? It's a bit technical; but in short their software enables online businesses to support their websites which receive thousands of hits per second. Clients include ASOS, Tripadvisor and Spotify.
If you want to get into sales then the tech space is a great place to start! Here is an overview:
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities with target businesses throughout the EMEA region.
- Inbound leads will come from marketing activity, social media and RSS feeds.
- You will proactively source leads via phone-based activity and e-mail marketing.
- Will be paying £22-25K base salary with additional £200-500 commission for qualified sales appointments based on BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timing).
- A mainly office-based role. Some time will be spent in New York and San Francisco or at networking events in the UK.
- Induction training will be in San Francisco and will start in April. You will be further supported by the Brighton team.
- You are excited about the prospect of tech sales.
- You are educated to degree level.
- You are a German speaker.
- You are chatty, sociable and a great fit for the team.