Graduate Software Sales Exec - German Speaking
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 23rd Jul ’20
- 13 days left!
Imagine working in Brighton for a company who have amazing Glassdoor reviews, high earning potential and company trips to the USA!
This internet software business offer just that. With double digit growth in 2018 and 2019 and recent investment from world renowned tech giants Dell and Cisco, the future looks bright.
What they do? It's a bit technical; but in short their software enables online businesses to support their websites which receive thousands of hits per second. Clients include ASOS, Tripadvisor and Spotify.
If you want to get into sales then the tech space is a great place to start! Here is an overview:
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities with target businesses throughout the DACH region.
- Inbound leads will come from marketing activity, social media and RSS feeds.
- You will proactively source leads via phone-based activity and e-mail marketing.
- Will be paying £22-25K base salary with additional £200-500 commission for qualified sales appointments based on BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timing). 1st year OTE is £30-40k
- A mainly office-based role. Some time will be spent in New York and San Francisco or at networking events in the UK and Europe. There is often an annual sales 'kick-off' in the US, the last two years have been in Miami and Lake Tahoe
- You are excited about the prospect of tech sales.
- You are educated to degree level.
- You are a German speaker.
- You are chatty, sociable and a great fit for the team.