Graduate Software Sales Exec
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 17th Feb ’20
Imagine working in Brighton for a company who have amazing Glassdoor reviews, high earning potential and training in San Francisco!
This internet software business offer just that. With double digit growth in 2018 and 2019, they are going places and will be doubling their Brighton office from five to ten in 2019. An exciting time to join!
What do they do? It's a bit technical; but in short, their software enables online businesses to support their websites which receive thousands of hits per second. Clients include ASOS, Tripadvisor and Spotify.
If you want to get into sales then the tech space is a great place to start! Here is an overview:
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities with target businesses throughout the EMEA region.
- Inbound leads will come from marketing activity, social media and RSS feeds.
- You will proactively source leads via phone-based activity and e-mail marketing.
- Will be paid £22-25K basic salary with additional £200-500 commission for qualified sales appointments based on BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timing).
- A mainly office-based role. Some time will be spent in New York and San Francisco or at networking events in the UK. There is often an annual sales 'kick-off' in the US, the last two years have been in Miami and Lake Tahoe
- Induction training will be in San Francisco for a week. You will be further supported by the Brighton team thereafter.
- You are excited about the prospect of tech sales.
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent.
- You are chatty, sociable and a great fit for the team.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again