Graduate Software Engineer
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 16th Aug ’20
Established in 2008, this tech firm is a very rapidly growing startup. Their main area of specialism is providing secure and reliable video conferencing services to their clients.
The offices are based in Cambridge and on the outskirts of West London.
Aspects of the role include:
- Analysis of requirements and invention of the best solution.
- Taking responsibility for an area of functionality and delivering it.
- Contributing to top-level discussions on architecture and future features.
- Development of your own ideas.
As the firm is growing so quickly there are fantastic long term career options available.
The client offers a great starting salary and share options.
- 2.1 or First level degree in a relevant subject
- A real passion for programming which should be evident on your CV and possibly through a GitHub account.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again