Graduate Sales Associate
- London, London Central
- £32,000 ote
- 1st Oct ’21
- 8 days left!
A growing tech scale up company that pride themselves on their company culture and growing their business. This ambitious tech company are already trusted by big names such as Deloitte, KPMG and Reuters.
You will be working closely with the head of sales to identify key markets and build interest with potential clients. Your role will involve building important business relationships and setting up appointments for senior sales executives to sell the platform. The role has a more consultative sales approach so if you are looking for a more research led sales role this a role for you!
There is great progression opportunities available being able to move into management or into an end-to-end sales role.
Why we like this one:
- Great graduate starting salary of £24-£28K plus bonus and commission
- Consultative sales approach
- Incredibly well funded company with a product that is well sought after
- Emphasis on internal progression with support for personal development
- Open plan office with a collaborative environment
- Regular company events, perks and a full fridge
- A strong academic track record
- Clear reasons why you want to get into sales
- Target driven and hard working
- You'll need to be able to think on your feet
- Determination and a strong work ethic
- Supportive team player
- Curious and have a desire to learn