Graduate Sales and Facilities Manager
- Bristol, Avon
- 21st Apr ’21
- 3 days left!
Fantastic opportunity in Bristol for a customer focused graduate, with loads of scope for progression
Highly respected in their field for over 20 years, they are experts in domestic and international shipping and logistics. From antiques and fine art to personal possessions and even pets, they expertly assist their customers with complex relocations.
Customers are at the heart of this family-run business. With an annual group turnover in excess of £10m, they are rapidly growing and can offer a supportive environment for a graduate looking to start their long-term career.
Sales and Facilities Manager
This department is responsible for helping customers with storage and moving house within the UK.
- Calling customers in response to inbound enquiries ? so no cold-calling
- Introducing business services and understand the needs of the customers
- Booking surveyors to meet customers onsite, reviewing their reports and providing quotes. Your target will be 15-20 quotes per week
- Securing the sales and arranging payments
- Upselling insurance
- Looking after the storage facility from an office management point-of-view (maintenance, health and safety etc)
The salary is £22K plus commission earned on leads converted and insurance sold. Realistically expect an extra £200-300 per month but could be much more. Working hours are 8am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Industry specific training is on offer and the business will put you through external courses such as sales training, insurance accreditations, shipping and customs.
Progression; Whilst initially this is very much an office-based role, within 12 months it is expected that you will be able to meet valuable customers, attend events and conferences.
The business sees this role a great platform to learn and develop your career. Opportunities available in import and export, key account management, head of department and even at director level.
- You must have already graduated. Preference is for a 2.1 equivalent or above but a 2.2 will be considered based on other experience
- Driving license
- Driven to be successful
- Fantastic customer service skills and empathy
- It would be a bonus you have experienced plenty of travel