Graduate Rotational Technology Scheme
- Derby, Derbyshire
- 13th Aug ’21
- Looking for a graduate scheme in a world class company?
- Want to make use of your analytical, data handling and IT skills?
- Would you enjoy a varied role that will adapt to your development and career aspirations?
This company offers the opportunity to work across multiple teams, to find your natural strengths and define your career path accordingly.
This company is a rapidly growing, market leading healthcare services provider. They also manufacture products that are used in the healthcare industry. They operate both in the UK and overseas.
ASSESSMENT DAY - EARLY SEPTEMBER
Rotations will range from business analysis, business intelligence and consultancy, to development, data science and technical analysis. To be successful with your application, you need to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Full training is provided and progression through the scheme will be modelled on your interests and strengths.
- 2:1 or equivalent in a technical or analytical discipline (any STEM subject)
- Strong analytical and data handling skills
- Good communication ability
- IT skills (preferably some programming experiencesin any language)
- Full driving license