Graduate Retail Account Manager
- South East London, London South East
- £36,000 YEAR
- 15th Jul ’22
- 13 days left!
An amazing opportunity for a global firm who really look after their staff. They have a gold level investors in people accreditation and have been recognised as a top employer in the UK for the 10th consecutive year.
They operate in over 130 countries, employ over 45,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology, making them one of the fastest growing tobacco companies in the world.
A field-based account management role in South East London. You will be responsible for:
- Meeting a number of existing business customers in your "ground" on a daily basis
- Driving the growth of sales volume, share of market (SOM) and profitably within your designated ground
- Working in the independent, symbol, key multiple grocers, wholesale, gas and convenience channels, selling the benefits of products by utilising adaptive sales methods
- Launching new brands and educating point of sale staff and retailers with a view to overcoming out of stock situations
- Ensuring where appropriate, that point of sale staff are educated, trained and fully aware of all products and price points and the importance of maintaining the correct range and availability of products
- Driving category sales and brand performance by taking an inquisitive approach to solve issues at store level and cascade action plans to rectify issues
1:1 training includes negotiation, objection handling, information gathering, distribution, effective merchandising and much more. There are endless career progression opportunities within the UK and internationally.
- Salary of £36K
- Company car and fuel card
- Annual company bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Sales bonus scheme of up to £4,500 per year
- £1,700 of annual allowances including daily food budget
- Amazing flexible benefits package with choice of beer and wine subscriptions, travel insurance, health screening, gym memberships and more
You Must Have:
- A driving license that is at least two years old and has a maximum of three points
- Desire to succeed
- Proficient in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to daily targets
- Great at building relationships
- Happy to travel and stay away overnight occasionally