Graduate Property Portfolio Manager
- Manchester, Cheshire
- £24,000 YEAR
- 7th Oct ’22
- 1 days left!
This company pride themselves on offering first class private living spaces that allow students to live more comfortably whilst at university.
As graduate portfolio manager your key duty will be to assist the wider department with the success of student accommodation nationally.
You will enjoy communicating with tenants and prospective tenants across the UK, monitoring issues and queries, keeping up with the different needs of the relevant times of year, and completing administration responsibilities around properties. You will be working as part of a wider team, contributing to the success of student living in their accommodation.
Needed is an organised, enthusiastic team player who doesn't shy away from communicating with people regularly, and wants to be rewarded with a good team energy and competitive salary, working for a renowned company. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a thriving student oriented association where no two days are the same.
This is an immediate start role with a starting salary between £24K plus bonus
- Towards the beginning of the year you will be keeping tenants informed with move in dates and liaising with brand managers in different cities
- Towards the end of the year you will be dealing with handovers, cleaning schedules and feedback surveys
- Following up on inquiries from prospective tenants and selling appropriate accommodation
- Daily calendar management
- Taking inbound calls
- Following up with contractors dealing with properties
- Booking in viewings for properties
- Travel for inspections up to 3 times a year
Think This Is The Role For You?
Are you a recent graduate with the ability to work under pressure and adapt to new situations whilst taking a proactive approach to your work?
- 2.2 or above (or equivalent) in your chosen discipline (or equivalent), those without a degree but with some transferable experience will also be considered
- Confident communication skills
- No experience is required, however an interest in student accommodation is a bonus