Graduate Project Manager Creative Writer
- Central London, London
- 17th Oct ’19
An industry leading e-learning and business communications company. They provide training software and solutions to many of the world's biggest national and international blue chip companies. Their solutions and people are widely recognised as the best in their field and they have won a number of IT training awards.
This is a unique and highly challenging role that is integral to the successful delivery of client projects. It combines project management and client liaison responsibilities with the need to build high quality, creative content.
You will form an integral part of a vibrant team, working in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will also receive a competitive salary, be eligible for the company bonus scheme and receive formal and informal training. You will work with a mentor from within the ID team on each of your projects to develop your skills and competencies, and will report to the operations director.
As the role is project led, you will be responsible and accountable for the timely, efficient and high quality delivery of client projects.
- Project and budget management to ensure high quality delivery within sometimes challenging time frames and budgets.
- Close liaison with internal and offshore development and design teams, the internal project coordinator, suppliers and client teams to manage the entire project initiation, design and development process.
- Quality assurance of all deliverables to the client teams in terms of text, design and functionality.
- Understanding and analysing the client's business needs.
- Researching the subject matter.
- Developing a strategy and concept.
- Writing high quality storyboards for e-learning, mobile learning and other training solutions.
Additionally, you may be required to work with the sales and marketing teams, including carrying out quality assurance checks on sales and marketing materials.
The role would suit a graduate with strong organisational and communication skills, a firm grasp of spelling and grammar, excellent attention to detail and an ability to learn quickly and willingly due to the wide ranging and sometimes technical demands of the job.
The successful candidate will be:
- Focused and driven, with a fundamental belief in quality.
- Smart, presentable and extremely professional.
- Confident, dynamic and forward thinking.
- A 2:1 or equivalent level graduate in English, history or any other arts degree.
- Highly literate with some demonstrable writing or authoring ability.
- Able to show a breadth of writing styles.
- Good eye for detail.
- Confident and dynamic.
- An exceptional verbal communicator, able to liaise with senior client contacts.
- Some work experience, ideally in an office environment.
- Knowledge of training solutions desirable.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again