Graduate Product Manager
- Buckinghamshire, Buckinghamshire
- 9th Feb ’21
We are currently working with one of the fastest growing manufacturers of equipment in their specialist market.
This company is currently looking for 2 graduates to join them as graduate product managers ASAP.
A product manager sits broadly within a marketing department, guiding the commercial success of certain products for the organisation. You will own the business strategy for your product line with the aim to maximise sales, revenue and market share. This is achieved through researching, understanding and communicating the needs of the target market to the wider business.
Highlights of the Role
- Title and Salary: Product manager, £24.5K + bonus.
- Expert: You will become an expert in the product strategy for your category of products, working on the end-to-end success of your product lines through conducting market and innovation insights, looking for opportunities and threats.
- Ownership: You will take ownership of a category of products, making sure your category has a commercially viable strategy.
- Communication: You will communicate with global internal stakeholders including the marketing and communications teams, global product managers and the RandD departments.
- Location: Buckinghamshire HQ, however, you will have opportunities to visit different sites and travel to the RandD office in China at least once a year.
- Progression: This is a leadership role with a view to you progressing long-term within the business. The current European president and vice president both joined this company as graduates.
Interviews will be taking place virtually
What do You need?
- This role would ideally suite a candidate with experience within a marketing or product management role but this is not essential.
- A 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in business, marketing, management or related.
- Graduates from other disciplines will still be considered if you have a strong or demonstrable interest in the power tools market, gardening or DIY.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again