Graduate Pre Sales Engineer
- Coventry, West Midlands
- 7th Mar ’21
This US owned tech firm is a leader in IT operations software. Its software products are used by firms worldwide to provide health and performance insights within hybrid IT systems to them.
Understand and effectively present complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex problems and a systematic approach to create solutions.
This role is fully remote while Covid is present. After this you will be based out of the client's offices in Coventry.
It offers an immediate start.
This role is ideal for a graduate who has studied computer science or similar, who wants to be less hands on with code but still be involved with the delivery of highly technical solutions to other companies.
Upon joining you will have a 6 month structured training programme whilst working alongside others in the sales and technical teams. This will enable you to work towards industry accreditations as well as learn the tech stack that you will be working with on a daily basis.
Duties will include:
- Perform product demos and technical presentations for potential clients, partners, and sales team.
- Providing technical sales support via a variety of media and formats to include, webinars, QandA sessions, etc. (Post COVID you?ll also attend trade shows and events)
- Work intuitively with client contacts ranging from junior systems administrator to CIO to gather all necessary requirements to build a successful proof of concept implementations.
- Prototype offerings to meet prospect and channel go-to market offering requirements.
- Elegantly craft custom proof of concepts that will assist customers in fully understanding the capabilities that the client can bring to the operations environment.
- Frequent interaction with US pre-sales team, product management, support, and services as well as their outward client-facing interactions.
- Produce and deliver on-line training content for partners.
- Flexibility to (eventually) travel as required and to work hours needed to meet customer deliverables.
This role will involve travel, both within Europe and further afield.
Base salary will be £28K, with a generous bonus potential.
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent bachelor?s degree, ideally computer technology or IT business.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again