Graduate Pharma Conference Producer
- London, London Central
- 27th Feb ’20
- 8 days left!
This company is a global leader in business to business information. They provide a range of services including highly targeted conferences and events.
As a conference producer you can expect a high level of responsibility. You will enjoy researching the pharmaceutical market for hot topics, building relationships with key industry figures and producing exciting, market driven conference agendas. You will report to the conference director and play a pivotal role in the development of new and existing events within the pharmaceutical industry. The salary on offer is £22-23K plus bonus.
As an intellectually curious graduate, you will be compensated with strong job satisfaction when a conference has been a success, as well as excellent promotion prospects and attractive financial rewards.
- Researching the viability of conference topics through in-depth research with senior level industry figures.
- Conducting both desk-based and telephone-based research.
- Producing an exciting and market driven conference agenda.
- Conducting meetings to determine which subjects are of interest to the market.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of competitor events.
- Identifying and contacting potential speakers.
- Writing promotional copy for brochures.
- Working with the marketing department to ensure the right market is being targeted.
- Working with other internal teams such as events and sales.
- Producing post conference reports.
- 2:1 level or above (or equivalent) in a life science subject including biology, biochemistry, pharmacology, chemistry or related.
- A graduate from a top university.
- A strong, demonstrable interest in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience conducting telephone based research would be a bonus.
- Experience in a commercial setting would also be a bonus.