Graduate Life Science Analyst
- Oxford, London
- 25th Mar ’20
This company is an independent consultancy specialising in health economics, systematic review and health technology assessment.
A rare and exciting opportunity for a very bright, high calibre individual to join this company as junior life science analyst.
You will have an interest in evidence-based medicine and be responsible for input to the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic reviews. Full training will be provided.
You will get involved in the following:
- Contributing to the design and development of study protocols.
- Completing citation screening and perform data collection.
- Designing systematic review search strategies for searches in key medical databases.
- Producing high-quality written deliverables.
- Regular internal communication with project leads and external liaison with clients.
- Attendance at relevant internal and external training courses.
- Degree (or equivalent) in life science, pharmacy, medicine, epidemiology, public health, medicalsocial sciences, health economics, library and information sciences, or similar discipline.
- Excellent presentation skills, including knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Excel is necessary.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of clinical trial designs an advantage.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again