Graduate IT Project Management Analyst
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
- 18th Oct ’21
- 3 days left!
This company is a rapidly growing supplier of cutting edge business optimisation software.
This varied role offers an exciting blend of technical consulting, business analyst, account management and project management responsibilities in a fast-growing software company, based in the East Midlands.
Upon joining the company, you will start work and be trained remotely. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with clients and assisting software developers with creating and developing custom-made solutions for your clients. You will shadow senior business analysts to give you an insight and understanding of the client-facing elements of the role and you will work on analytical tasks, supporting clients and your colleagues with technical and data-focused projects.
Once trained, you will enjoy a wide range of responsibilities. There will be several projects in place at any one time and you will be involved in various stages, taking on consultancy, business analyst and project management functions. These include requirements gathering, implementing projects, configuring software, providing support, testing software and working with developers to ensure the work is completed on schedule and in line with clients' expectations.
This is a unique opportunity to train in a fast-growing company in the technology industry. They have taken graduates for a number of years and provide the training and support necessary for them to succeed.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients
- Supporting senior consultants
- Requirements gathering
- Data migration
- Configuring complex software systems
- Project management
- Software testing
- Training clients to use the software
- 2:1 equivalent degree or above in computer science, maths, physics, engineering or related
- Strong Excel or SQL skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- An understanding of programming is ideal (you will not be developing software but an understanding is useful)