Graduate Investment Operations Analyst
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 28th Aug ’21
A boutique investment fund.
This is an initial four-month contract that will see you support the operations and investment teams. You will assist the head of operations with a range of tasks, giving you broad exposure to different areas of the business. You will assist with ongoing projects that will see you work on:
- Client management - ensuring investment records and client details are up to date
- Cash management - reviewing investment fee invoices, cash transfers and liaising with treasury
- Investment transactions - monitoring the investment teams direct trading activities
- Fund performance reporting - undertake analysis and provide insight into investment performance.
There will also be ad-hoc projects for you to support across the business.
What we are looking for
As this is an initial four-month contract candidates must be able to start work in Cambridge during August. there is a chance the role will convert into a longer contract or permanent position, but this will not be known until Dec 20-2021. in addition candidates should:
Be passionate about gaining industry experience across all areas of investment ops
Have a demonstrable interest in and understanding of investment management
Want to work in a collaborative environment
Be comfortable working on tasks across different teams
Be confident communicating with and working alongside senior stake holders across the business