Graduate International Headhunter
- Reading, Buckinghamshire
- £30,000 ote
- 23rd Feb ’20
With an amazing dedicated graduate training program and fast progression opportunities... If you are based in Aylesbury or Reading you have to read on!
This international firm is a specialist recruitment company founded in 2005, with backing from a private equity investment group. Their company CEO has over 30 years experience in recruitment having co-founded and managed one of Europe's leading specialist recruitment consultancies.
With UK offices in Aylesbury (HQ) and Reading, they boast an extremely collaborative and welcoming environment and are looking for multiple talented graduates to join their growing team.
They also boast:
Genuine Success Stories
One of our grads worked his way through to management and set up an office in Boston, US within three years of joining the firm!
Excellent Retention Rate
As the above indicates, we've had a lot of success with this client in the past. Retention is great and our placements all have really great things to say about the firm.
Their 12-week training academy is completely tailored around you and your preferred style of learning. You'll get a buddy and a manager supporting you throughout the process and after the 12 weeks are over the training doesn't stop there!
We're not just talking commission (which, by the way you earn from day one). Fully expensed shopping trips, all inclusive holidays, days at the races, team lunches ? the list goes on?
A graduate-focused, friendly office environment that is all about teamwork and collaboration. They have regular socials and team-based incentives which include international trips!
- Identifying and approaching candidates who you deem suitable for any number of live vacancies. Sources include Linkedin, external job boards, referrals, internal databases, to name a few.
- Telephone interviewing and further assessing suitability of candidates.
- Generating new business opportunities by identifying target companies and reaching out to sell your services and build relationships - networking!
- They are looking for graduates who live within a reasonable commute to Aylesbury (or Reading) or happy to relocate.
- Degree (or equivalent) educated.
- Ideally, some office-based or sales experience (preferred but not a prerequisite).
- You must have a competitive edge but also be a team player.
- Graduates who can demonstrate leadership are ideal.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again