Graduate International Financial Headhunter
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £20-26K Basic £40,000 ote
- 4th Feb ’20
- 13 days left!
The opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join this successful search firm based in central Brighton. They cover a range of sectors within the financial services and alternative investments and recruit across the UK and globally.
Founded in 2006, this company has grown in size and reputation and now work with some of the world's most prestigious companies. The right candidate will be propelled into a fast-paced, lucrative career with the opportunity to progress rapidly.
They boast a professional, supportive and friendly working environment. As well as being located in central London, employees are regularly incentivised with days out, company lunches and Friday afternoon drinks. They all work extremely hard, but keep a work-life balance too.
Why work here:
- Great earning potential; very competitive commission structure
- High-end contingent firm with a search approach
- Clear progression route
- Opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious companies
- Opportunity to attend regular client meetings from day one
- Face to face meetings with candidates
- Offices in central Brighton
Due to the success and increased work flow, they are looking to take on a trainee researcher to support consultants on a wide range of contingent and search projects. As a researcher your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Researching the market proactively and mapping out teams and individuals in their respective markets
- Targeting and approaching professionals who are not actively looking for new jobs
- Identifying the best individuals on the market through a multitude of channels including phone based, internet and face-to-face meetings
- Engaging with candidates and clients in a calm and professional manner
- Producing effective candidate write-ups, incorporating all of your research ready to be sent to clients
- Scheduling interviews with clients and candidates
- Interview preparation and feedback
- Attending client meetings alongside your consultant
- Assisting with consultants' workloads
- Keen to build rapport and engage with high end professionals
- Able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Calm, articulate and confident communicator
- Commercially minded
- Results driven and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes pressurised environment
- Strong work ethic with the desire to succeed
Commercial and sales experience would be desirable.