Graduate Internal Talent Executive
- Milton Keynes, London
- 29th Jul ’21
This global business supports manufacturing innovation in nearly every industry. In fact, they have 250,000 clients across 110 countries. A highly profitable business with over $5.2b in sales. They have a collaborative environment where ideas are encouraged, they promote from within and have fantastic staff retention.
Due to growth, this multi-national organisation are looking for a graduate who is passionate and excited to kick-start their career in internal recruitment. You'll help shape the team's graduate hiring processes and, ultimately, the future of the company!
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a growing internal recruitment team. You will receive supportive training, enabling you to become a recruitment professional and quickly progress your career with the business.
Reporting directly to the HR and recruitment manager, the successful candidate for this role will focus on, but not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
Recruiting graduates for the business: CV screening, conducting interviews, candidate feedback management
Building brand awareness: Attending careers fairs, building the company's reputation amongst university students to boost applicants
Admin: Managing job postings and adverts, managing the recruitment inbox, database admin, data tracking
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some relevant recruitment experience is a bonus but not essential
- Driving license (or learning) is preferred due to occasional travel
- The successful candidate must be: well presented, clear, concise, confident and very well organised
- Other key characteristics are results orientated, flexible and capable under pressure