Graduate Health Modelling Analyst
- London and St Albans, London
- £30,000 YEAR
- 24th Jun ’23
- 27 days left!
This company specialises in health economics and outcomes research (HEOR). They work with biotech, pharmaceutical and medical technology companies across the world. They have a strong ethical focus and seek like-minded individuals to join their growing team.
Joining a very successful team, this is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in health modelling consultancy. Working within the health economics and outcomes research team, you will contribute to client projects and gain unrivaled exposure to the industry and their clients.
This role will include excellent training on the job and covers a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Delivering health economics solutions for clients, including developing and working with a huge variety of industry-relevant models
- Analysing data and drawing meaningful insight
- Contributing to and compiling reports and systematic reviews
- Providing project management and support across the team
- Taking part in and presenting at client meetings and conferences
- Undertaking research to stay on top of market trends
The company offers a fantastic, team-oriented environment with a strong social culture and ethical focus. Career progression is structured and you have the opportunity to tailor your personal development towards your area of interest, be it strategy, project delivery, or technical expertise. The role is to start throughout 2022 with positions also available now. Interviews will be taking place in the coming weeks. If you want to use your analytical and research skills to give back to society then apply today!
- Minimum 2:1(or equivalent) or higher in maths, statistics, (health) economics, biomedical or related life science with strong UCAS points
- Ability to work with data and draw meaningful insight from results
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Proactive approach to delivering work as part of a busy team
- Knowledge of VBA coding, R, STATA, SAS, SPSS or other statistics software would be highly beneficial