Graduate German Speaking Research Consultant
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £30,000 ote
- 18th Mar ’20
Fluent in German? This is an amazing opportunity to work in international markets.
They are a international headhunting firm that specialises in placing high quality candidates into the consultancy sector within German speaking countries.
Since 2012, the company has grown to establish itself as a market leading executive search firm and work with companies across the financial, energy trading, automotive, mechanical engineering, electronics and process industries. Head-quartered in central Brighton, they are just a stone's throw away from the beach.
The role will include working exclusively in the international German markets and networking with the best consultants across multiple sectors; from junior analysts up to director level!
You'll be conducting research into the German markets via talent mapping, competitor analysis, and creating corporate family trees. Essentially, you'll be using specialist research to find the best talent and justifying why they will be the right fit for very successful German companies.
What They Offer
- A very flexible working environment with flexi-time and 30 days holiday
- Tailored one-on-one training provided by the directors of the company
- Optional career paths for account management or business development up to director level
- The chance to choose what projects you want to work on - managing your own workload!
- £23-25K basic DoE with a commission structure that puts you on £30-40K OTE for your first year! Plus pay -reviews and performance-based bonuses!
- Fluent German language skills
- 2:1 (or equivalent) level degree or above
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again