Graduate German Speaking Applications Consultant
- York, Yorkshire
- 6th Mar ’21
- 8 days left!
Global company that are a leading supplier of technical products with applications in a variety of industries.
You will be working from their modern, central offices with a range of responsibilities including;
- Providing high quality support to clients through a range of channels.
- Advising on technical queries and issues.
- Providing technical insight.
- Assisting clients with product selection.
- Supporting clients from point of sale to goods received.
Whilst this position is predominately office based there is also the opportunity to attend trade shows in the UK or elsewhere in Europe.
There are amazing training and self-study opportunities as well as numerous employee benefits including:
- Quarterly bonuses.
- Company pension scheme.
- Health and dental care.
- Cut price gym membership.
- A degree (or equivalent) level education in science or engineering.
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambition to learn in a technical environment.
- Computer literate.
- Additional languages are always advantageous.