Graduate Full Stack Engineers
- London, London
- 8th May ’21
- 20 days left!
Rapidly growing and based in the heart of Soho, this firm is a leader in providing software development solutions to its customers.
With an impressive client list, this tech firm produces high quality tech solutions for their customers. This could be a web application, such as an online market place or a data visualisation system, for example.
The client provides excellent training for their new starters and they really want to hire passionate coders who have the desire and ambition to become future technical leaders.
You will be joining a team of passionate software engineers. The team is growing rapidly, with the London office and they have other offices globally. You will be gaining exposure to working with opensource tech such as React, React native, Django etc.
You will be:
- Involved in developing web and mobile applications for a variety of clients (typically these can be really varied from online retails though to investment banks!)
- Collaborating in small teams to deliver client requests on time, within budget and to the required standard.
- Working closely with the clients to keep them abreast of progress etc.
Start dates are flexible and can be throughout 2021.
- You should have a 2.1 (or equivalent) or above in a relevant degree subject such as computer science, software engineering etc.
- If you have a degree from another subject you must be able to showcase your relevant coding skills.
- You should have a passion for programming - ideally having a GitHub or links to some work that you don't mind sharing.
- Attendance at hackathons would be seen as a great advantage.