Graduate Full Stack Developers
- Caterham, Surrey
- 25th Mar ’20
Based in Surrey, this tech firm is a leader in its field. They are growing rapidly and have plans to double in size over the next 12 months. They develop software products to help their staff to work with members of the public to ensure that they are as debt free as possible.
This client is offering an exciting opportunity for two graduates to join the business anytime from March-September.
In the last two years, this firm has embarked on a total rebuild of its technology department, from the foundation up. This has resulted in a rare chance to be involved in gaining 1st hand knowledge of the latest advances in a fresh, newly built environment.
Their modern platform is built using some of the latest available frameworks and services including:
- Angular 8
- .NET Core 3.1
- Azure SQL
- Azure B2C
- Azure DevOps
You will gain a number of highly sought and valued commercial skills in a real world application, with a high emphasis on software quality and automated testing.
As new member of the development team, the candidate would:
- Work directly with experienced developers across the full technology stack in a truly agile environment
- Gain end-to-end experience of the full software development life cycle, taking features and tools from inception to delivery
- Contribute directly to the direction of the platform and the company
- Become a valued member of a highly visible team within the business
- Take control of your own deliverables, responsibilities and learning path
In addition to application development there are also opportunities to venture towards:
- Artificial intelligence (cognitive services)
- Data analytics
- Geo-spatial analysis
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
You should have, or be expecting to receive a 2:1 equivalent or above in a relevant technical subject.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again