Graduate FPGA Engineer
- Aviemore, Scotland
- 12th Feb ’21
- 21 days left!
This is a rapidly growing company selling innovative test equipment for the data storage industry, working with some of the world's best known electronics manufacturers. They produce many unique products that are now critical parts of their customers' test processes. The company has grown rapidly over the last five years, with a strong client base within the USA, China and India.
This leading company is looking for an ambitious and talented Electronic Engineer to develop new products, assist with sustaining projects and ultimately take a key role in the specification, design and production of their test products.
You will be involved in:
- Architecture of FPGA solutions for test of high speed serial protocols.
- High speed PCB design and layout.
- Bring-up and Verification using; Microcontrollers, FPGAs, Cross Point Switches, Power Measurement, RF Signal Switching.
- Working closely with Senior Engineers and supporting them in large, innovative projects.
This opportunity is offering a varied and progressive role to an ambitious and driven graduate. You will be working in a small team reporting to the Director, gaining great exposure to the industry and responsibility in projects from day one.
- Significant company bonus scheme.
- 33 days holiday (increases yearly).
- Excellent development opportunities.
- Private healthcare.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A 2:1 degree or above in Electronic Engineering or similar (or equivalent).
- A strong and demonstrable interest in FPGA concepts, hardware design.
- A drive to progress and develop within the role.
- The ability to work well in a close knit team.
- Excellent communication skills.