Graduate Field Sales Executive
- Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- £50,000 ote
- 7th Nov ’18
- 24 days left!
A fast-growing print and document management business who having been established in 2011 have already achieved national awards and are turning over £3.6m with 30 staff. They received a special recognition award by Konica Minulta as the UK's best ever start-up.
Growth has been achieved from an experienced team of industry experts and a dynamic team of sales graduates, coupled with exceptional customer service, which has helped them to win clients at a faster rate than the larger established players.
Location - Harpenden
Start date - January 2nd
Salary - £28K + commission + benefits. Genuine first year OTE £50K+
A dynamic business to business sales role, mixing office-based appointment setting and meeting clients in London to present, pitch and close deals. At the beginning you'll spend more time in the office whilst building your leads and once up and running you will spend closer to 70% of your time out of the office.
- Initial 2 weeks structured training to include sales, phone canvassing, pitching, technical knowledge and consumer finance.
- External trainers to help with your sales strategy.
- A 'buddy' in the firm of a recent graduate.
- External training at manufacturers to learn new products.
- Managers support you to close the first few deals until you are confident to complete 360 degree sales cycle.
Progression: Graduate Sales Exec - Sales Exec - Senior Sales - Management.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent), subject and university not as important as attitude and determination to succeed.
- Experience in a proactive environment, ideally in sales.
- Money hungry.
- Strong at building relationships.
- Happy to travel regularly into London.
- Based near Harpenden, Hertfordshire.