Graduate Executive Assistant
- Hertfordshire, London North
- 24th Jun ’21
We are working with a well-established medical device business specialising in skin imaging, surgery, and the early detection of skin cancer. They have expanded rapidly over the past 60+ years and have gone through a major business change recently. Their culture can be described as collaborative and inclusive, with little in the way of micromanagement. With perks such as unlimited holiday and flexible working, they offer a great environment for grads to thrive and progress.
Working cross-departmentally within a fast-paced team, you will be playing a key, hands-on commercial role supporting senior management. You will instrumental in ensuring the company's success through high-level organisation, effective communication and efficiency.
You'll quickly learn about complex products and clients through highly supportive induction training and ongoing support, enabling you to fast-track your career in the company.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Business planning, directly supporting and organising the business through project-based work
- Booking and organising travel and accommodation for client visits
- Handling internal enquiries, ensuring everyone is on the same page in relation to scheduling
- Handling a range of inbound enquiries from new and existing clients (over video, phone and email)
- Directly supporting the senior leadership team through effective diary and time management
- Stakeholder management
Why We Like This One
You will receive a highly supported and tailored on-boarding, enabling you to swiftly become an expert in the field. Throughout your career you will receive continued and ongoing development opportunities.
Become an expert in this field and have the genuine opportunity to really make this role your own.
This graduate-focused company are quickly expanding and are looking for future business leaders. Senior figures in the team started off as graduates here!
Family-Run Company With Great Perks
Unlimited annual leave, regular pay reviews, incentives, bonus schemes, flexi-time and the ability to work from anywhere!
What do You Need?
- A 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a business, life science or related field
- A desire to progress your career in the field of healthcare
- Driving license
Interviews will be conducted in the coming weeks with successful candidates commencing employment on the 12th of July.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again