Graduate Events Project Manager
- London, London Central
- £27,000 YEAR
- 6th Mar ’23
This company are a unique marketing company, who engage with senior level individuals within the tech industry. Their unique specialism means they have unique audience engagement and can strategically market directly to senior decision makers.
Graduate Events Project Manager – ASAP - £27K + bonus
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who would like to get stuck into the world of business. This unique opportunity combines project management, consulting, content writing and speaking to senior level individuals. You will be helping to build a network of executives at some of the world's most exciting organisations and project managing campaigns.
This company are on an exciting growth journey, have a vibrant culture and very modern approach to work.
- Project managing new projects from start to completion
- Researching key business insights and developing discussion topics
- Writing content
- Managing an internal team of project support staff early on
- Analysing project performance
- Interviewing senior level business executives
- Managing relationships with clients
This is an immediate start role.
- A 2:1 degree (or equivalent) from a top university in a relevant degree
- No specific work experience is required, however those with some exposure to consulting or an advisory company would be a bonus
- Good extra-curricular achievements, interesting hobbies or sporting achievements