Graduate Events Producer - London
- London, London Central
- 3rd Mar ’23
PLEASE NOTE: As this is an immediate start role, we are unable to consider applications from candidates graduating in 2023.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established events company that produces business-to-business events worldwide.
They are looking to grow as live events are returning, and they are looking to expand their production team with a commercial graduate – could this be you?
Graduate Events Producer - Central London - ASAP - £28K + Bonus
Please note that this is not an events management/logistics position. Producers are responsible for researching industry trends and sourcing conference speakers to create the intellectual format of the event.
Working in one of the company's most profitable portfolios, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting primary research through desk-based techniques, such as reading the news, checking social media, keeping on top of the stock market etc. to become an industry expert
- Researching and reaching out to potential speakers in these industries, picking their brains about their market to uncover further trends, and then inviting them to speak at the events
- Creating content for the event website, speaker biographies, and marketing collateral that supports the event
- Travelling to each event that you work on to see your research come to life!
So why should you apply?
- Company: Working for an established brand that has employees all over the world, with a renowned reputation
- Training - You will be trained directly by the production manager and will receive a personal development plan catered to you
- Exposure - This role will give you a great insight into a fast-paced environment with a chance to learn the ins and outs of events production within a specific market
- Progression - Work your way up the business and gain more experience and responsibility to become a production manager and beyond that a director
- Travel - Worldwide travel opportunities with their events!
You will be required to be in the office 5 days a week - there is no opportunity for hybrid working.
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject
- Candidates will ideally have some experience in market research, recruitment or sales, or any other commercial experience in an office-environment