Graduate Event Sales - Sustainability
- Brighton, South East
- £44,000 YEARote
- 12th Dec ’23
- 14 days left!
A business-to-business media and events company that are dedicated to connecting stakeholders with investors, suppliers and solutions within sustainability. Their global client base of business leaders and innovators focused on sustainable growth allows them to create the best events in the industry for networking, investment and knowledge sharing opportunities!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about sustainability and money motivated to join a close knit sales team.
You will get the opportunity to work across their portfolio of brands/events including materials, FMCG, marine and more which take place across America, Germany, Brazil, London, Singapore, etc.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Speaking with c-level executives from companies like Nestle, Tesco and Google
- Building relationships and maintaining brand loyalty
- Selling the benefits and the value of the events to clients to register them as attendees
- Creating engaging post call emails
- Utilizing LinkedIn, phone and email to reach out to delegates
- Attending your London-based conferences
Training: Full in-house training will be provided
What You'll Need:
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for sustainability
- A desire to work in a sales environment