Graduate Electronics Engineer
- St.Ives, Cambridgeshire
- £32,000 YEAR
- 16th Oct ’23
An engineering consultancy specialising in product development and providing solutions to technical problems for varied clients.
You will be joining a world class consultancy helping to create value for clients through the delivery of new products and services. This is an extremely varied role and you could work on literally anything within the consumer, energy, life science, industrial or transport industries.
This is a practical hands-on role where you will be working in multi disciplinary teams with talented and passionate colleagues. You will contribute to the development of electronic systems including control electronics, communications, electromechanical components etc. You will design, test and analyse electronic circuits and systems and much more.
- Masters level degree (or equivalent) in electronic engineering, physics or similar from a recognised university
- A record of high achievement within academics, extracurriculars or employment is highly desirable
- Passion for engineering, design, creation and innovation
- Practical electronics experience either in or out of university
- Schematic design tools
- Firmware development experience, microcontrollers, C
- Python, Matlab