Graduate Economic Consulting Analyst - French Speaking
- Paris, Any
- 13th Aug ’19
- 5 days left!
This company are a successful economic consultancy with an international presence, offering their clients high level economic analysis and strategic insight across a range of sectors.
As an economic analyst, you will be working with a range of top-tier, high-profile clients including leading companies, regulators and government departments on a variety of projects, providing advanced micro-economic analysis and research.
Academic exposure to modules in competition, industrial organisation, and microeconomics is required.
The company are offering a highly competitive salary along with excellent benefits and the chance to build a career with an intellectually curious, collaborative and passionate team.
The role is to start this year and will ideally be based from their Paris office but other office locations are possible. Salary will vary according to location.
- Excellent academic background, with an undergraduate degree in economics (postgraduate study is highly desirable).
- Fluent language skills in French are essential.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong economic analysis experience.
- Research and problem solving skills.