Graduate Early Talent Associate
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £26,000 YEAR
- 31st Jan ’23
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading, constantly expanding, recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. We have a turnover of over £4million and specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. Founded in 1996, we now employ over 60 people in our Brighton HQ and Milton Keynes office.
The Team - Graduate Recruitment Solutions
The recruitment solutions team's role within the GRB is to provide innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams with any issues or challenges faced in recruiting early talent. The solutions we offer vary - from fully outsourced recruitment processes, innovative projects looking at recruitment strategies relating to diversity and inclusion or employer branding, and online advertising & attraction campaigns for well known global brands.
You will begin as an early careers associate and will work on a range of projects in order to develop a well-rounded skillset and be in a great position to progress into senior positions within the team, with increased salary and quarterly bonuses.
Within your first 6 months, you will learn:
- How we attract top talent for our clients, getting involved in the marketing and attraction campaigns for well-known brands
- How to screen and assess candidates throughout the interview process including CV, video, and telephone interview screening
- How we achieve excellent diversity and inclusion results for our clients
- How to provide exceptional candidate experience and support them through each interview process
- How we use various systems to track applicants' data and campaign performance
Progression And Training:
Once confident, usually within 6-12 months, you’ll make the next step into an early talent specialist position. Within this you will take on more responsibility with client management and taking the lead on client projects. You will also play a key role in the growth of the team and with the support of a senior manager, proactively begin building relationships with new businesses through strategic business development.
You will receive industry-renowned training and support throughout including group classroom training, individual coaching sessions, and desk-based learning. Progression is well-supported and tracked through your personal development plan, from this role right up to associate director level.
What Can We Offer You?
- Competitive starting salary of £24K, plus quarterly bonuses and regular salary increases (£26K OTE year 1)
- Individually tailored training from our experienced in house coach
- Progression to management level achievable in a few years
- Excellent central Brighton location
- Relaxed, dress down working environment with flexi-time
- Free eye tests, flu jabs, and free helpline and counselling sessions
What Are We Looking For?
- 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in any subject
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Highly motivated to progress within a high-growth team