Graduate Digital Analyst
- London, London Central
- 15th May ’19
This digital marketing agency has grown incredibly quickly in a short space of time building a reputation for itself as not only one of the best places to work but also as an agency that goes above and beyond. With a highly sociable and supportive culture, they offer graduates excellent training and opportunities to progress quickly.
Joining the newly formed Display Advertising (Ad Ops) team, you'll play a fundamental role in formalising, delivering and analysing digital advertising campaigns for this companies portfolio of clients, you will receive on the job training with practical application.
With this being a newer team within the broader business there is a lot of scope to be hands on and involved very early on, giving great exposure to the world of digital and the fundamental ethos of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding clients' businesses and campaign aims, devising relevant Display (Ad Ops) strategies for smaller clients initially
- Conducting keyword research, producing and testing ad copy
- Using industry specific tools and Excel to conduct daily data analysis and optimisation of campaigns
- Managing campaign budgets and targets, constantly driving ROI
- Manipulating and summarising quantitative data into regular and ad hoc reports
- Communicating key insights and recommendations via written reports and verbally
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with other teams and providing support to senior colleagues on larger accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy skills; enjoys handling and drawing insights from data
- IT literate, particularly with Excel
- Naturally inquisitive around data and the digital space
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again